Wednesday 14 March 2012

Teddy Bears!

So I finally added some teddy bears to my Etsy page!

I made 6 bears last week and posted 5 of them. One, who was affectionately named 'Sweater', became part of the family. 'Otis' a cute and lovely brown bear sold very quickly!

If you love any of these guys, or want a custom bear, let me know! And be sure to check out my Etsy page :)

Meet Alastair! He is looking for a loving home where he can attend tea parties...his favourite tea is Earl Grey.

Meet Balto! He is looking for a loving home where he can go on adventures...he loves camping.

Meet Lola! She is looking for a loving home where she can play dress up.

Meet Webster! He is looking for a loving home where he can read novels and play chess.

Meet Otis! He has found a loving home :)


1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a message!